Long Island Obstacle Race – May 9, 2015
Understand that you’re about to have the time of your life! You’re about to become an official Survival Racer!
The Survival Race is designed for fun and although you’re going to be running, jumping, climbing, crawling and working hard, it’s more like exercise in disguise… You’ll be having too much fun to think of the challenge, plus the crowds, which may include your own friends and family, are going to be rooting you on! Come prepared for an adventure and don’t be surprised if you become addicted to this new style of outdoor adventure!
Here’s What You Get When You Register For The Race:
- The Energetic and Awesome Live Tunes From Our Race DJ!
- Free Digital Picture Suite – Our professional photographers will be dispersed throughout the 5k-race course, waiting to capture the essence of you and your awesome adventure…this is our gift to you, for being a Survival Racer.
- Official Survival Race Post-Race Dog Tag – You must finish the race to earn your right of passage.
- Chip Timing: Every participant will be provided with a chip timer. You will be able to check your results online or live at the event. Not everyone wants to compete…no worries, simply have fun, take your time and complete the race!
The Following Will Also Be Available To Purchase:
- Food & Drink: Stop by for our culinary delights – we have something delicious for everyone.
- Beer: We will be selling ice cold and refreshing beer in our designated beer tent. Please note that they cannot serve you without proof of age.
- Survival Race Apparel: Celebrate your victory and maintain the memories with Survival Race t-shirts, sweatshirts and hats!
You should arrive 30 minutes prior to your wave time. Waves of up to 300 participants will start at the following times:
Race results will be posted on this page of our website the day after the race is complete.
Race photos will be posted on www.facebook.com/thesurvivalrace
Please feel free to share your photos with our Facebook page as well.
Packets will be available starting 8am on the day of the race.
WHAT YOU NEED AT PACKET PICK-UP:
Your photo I.D.
Your signed participant waiver. Anyone under 18 must have this signed by a parent in person or notarized.
PICKING UP A FRIEND’S PACKET?
You may pick up a friend’s packet as long as you bring the following three items with you:
1. A copy of their photo I.D.
2. A signed letter stating that they will allow you to pick up their packet
3. A signed copy of their participant waiver.
WHEN TO ARRIVE ON RACE DAY:
We recommend arriving at least one hour in advance in order to ensure proper time to register, fasten your race chip, and properly stretch.
Save time, download and fill out your waiver before the race. Download Waiver